On 18.06.2008, at 00:18, Aristotle Pagaltzis wrote:
* Tobias Kremer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-06-17 16:05]:
A width of 960 pixels is the current standard
Any less than a 1020px window and I get a horizontal scrollbar.
That is why I noticed at all.

Ah yes, that's because of the padding around the 960px to keep the content from clinging directly to the browser window when it gets too small.

resolution. I did that on a site I worked on last year based
on directions from the designer we were working with, and it
produced a very nice effect. Unfortunately it’s no longer
online, but I can let you take a look on my dev box if you want.

Show me! :)

--Tobias