Matt S Trout escribió:

I doubt you'd be bothering us so much :)

I would want to go into deep design decisions, and think it would go very off topic. Although I think a bad thing will happen: isolation from the rest of smart people that are on the main Catalyst list, so I encourage them from here to subscribe to the list.

I'd need a name to make a list though. catalyst-mail-thingy just doesn't seem
great.

So, I suggest you pick one. Otherwise I'm going to come up with a really bad
name like 'camelmail' and name your list after that.

I think "catmail" would be good ;)

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-sometimes-the-mail-gets-you.jpg

Jose Luis Martinez
[EMAIL PROTECTED]