Roderick A. Anderson escribió:

Well I fell into a pit and had a tough time escaping.

I've been on vacation. I tried to post with nabble, but the message didn't get to the list :(

Where are /we/ on this? Name: Catmail? List: exist? Repo: exist? irc:exist? Needed: Me? (for more than being an agitator.)

Jose.  I think I saw a message that you had got some code donated(?).

Yup. I think that the code is in your hands right now, too.

Matt: please open the list, when possible. catmail seems quite accepted.

All. I am working on two other projects that will use Catalyst but I've been away from development (using cat anyway) for quite awhile so I'm liable to ask some pretty lame questions.

So does anyone have a preferred module set to deal with IMAP and why? One of my projects mentioned above uses IMAP and I found there are a lot of options ... A lot!

Some seem more complete, several have very cryptic methods, many relied on a previous knowledge of the supporting modules and the documentation was lacking or vague. I think a lot of problems I ran into was my lack of experience with IMAP as more than a user.

Please comment the pros and cons of the modules that you have had experience with, and which one you think is more suited for a webmail app.

So enough rambling on.  What next?

I think that we have to select an IMAP module from CPAN and make it a Catalyst Model so the webmail can grow on top of it.

Jose Luis Martinez
[EMAIL PROTECTED]