I didn't understand your answer. Can you be more specific please

J. Shirley wrote:
On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 8:06 AM, Giancarlo Corcuera
<gianca...@capybara-software.com> wrote:
I made an application that works fine in the Debian server with catalyst.
The problem comes when I use any redirect inside a controller module.

For example:
When I sign in the application redirects me to the appropiate page according
to the user type but in IE it doesn't redirect and showed an error page that
states "IE can't show the desired page". So after I press back and ctrl+F5 I
can see that the session is already created so the user is now logged in the
system.

Any advice will be appreciated,

Regards,

Giancarlo Corcuera

Hi there,

Please paste in the controller code that is relevant.

Thanks,
-Jay