KinoSearch++

We have updates to the indexes attached to CDBI triggers, and it is extremely effective. Obviously this approach wouldn't work with multiple servers but there are ways of solving that.

Kino is very clearly documented, and fast. We have about 8 assorted indexes, and just iterate through the lot, bringing back all hits found. It's still as close to instantaneous as makes no odds, and much easier than constructing DB searches.

RET

Sent from my iPhone