On Feb 17, 2009, at 9:06 PM, Trevor Phillips wrote:

I'm pretty new to the Catalyst community, and still very much a
Catalyst newbie. I don't know how open this list is to having the same
n00b questions asked over & over again. I'd be happy to write up a few
"howto's" myself, as I discover stuff, but I'm not confident I'm doing
things the "right" way anyway, or if people would care about the same
topics I struggle with, or where the best place to document this sort
of Cookbook/FAQ stuff is...

Welcome! We're all on this list because we either use or care about this framework.

Help yourself, and others!  http://dev.catalystframework.org/wiki/

Kenny