On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 5:48 PM, Stephen Clouse <stephenclo...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Commenting that out, then theoretically (note that this is totally untested
> at the moment, but I intend to tomorrow):

Well, it was worth a try, but obviously too much voodoo.  Catalyst complains
about not being able to find //_DISPATCH.  Something internal gets fried
with the delayed setup call.

This, on the other hand, works perfectly, although less memory-efficient --
one full compile of Catalyst per vhost.  Even so, this should be a win over
the traditional FastCGI deployment (since the optree will at least still be
shared within the vhost interpreter pool).

<VirtualHost foo>
PerlOptions +Parent
PerlSwitches -I/path/to/myapp/lib
PerlSetEnv MYAPP_CONFIG foo.conf