On 3/8/2011 10:27 AM, Ashley Pond V apv-at-sedition.com |Catalyst/Allow to
home| wrote:

Well, the original message was:

How do I call uri_for_action and pass it the '#id' part? It's not an arg and
it's not part of the query string. This is called the fragment identifier in
the final URL.
uri_for_action makes it implicit that he was seeking a server side use
of the fragment.

-Ashley

I just wanted the page that contained the item I knew was on it, without hard-coding the URL like the good people on this list taught me. I know the browser takes care of jumping to that spot on the page.

--John