Did I miss something?  What Orange-crowned Warbler?

At 06:27 PM 10/17/2009, Gary Kohlenberg wrote:
This afternoon I was able to re-find the Orange-crowned Warbler that Nathan Senner discovered while birding with Ann Mitchell. A quick call to Ann gave her a second chance to see it as she wasn't quite tall enough to see over the goldenrod. It made me think that sparrow-ing in the fall would be more productive wearing short stilts. That may have given me just the edge I needed to see the Henslow's sparrow I missed at Hog Hole.
Gary