The rafts have been north of here but  south of the Yacht Club.   Just now the
sun came out and they're paddling back to the 800 block.  Nice light for those
who are interested in photography.  Of course this is Ithaca, the birds and the
light could be gone soon…  I'll see if I can count what's visible…

I also had today (as yard birds) a Brown Creeper, 4 Downy Woodpeckers, 1 Blue
Jay, 3 American Crows guarding the yard, a Hairy Woodpecker, 9 House Sparrows,
2 Black-capped Chickadees,  1 Tufted Titmouse, 2 Golden-crowned Kinglets, 2
White-breasted Nuthatches, 1 Junco.

Elaina