The Cayuga Bird Club is pleased to welcome Lang Elliott as guest speaker
at our monthly meeting on Monday, February 14 at 7:30 pm at the Cornell
Lab of Ornithology [remember cookies & conversation at 7:15].  Through
his presentation, "Explorations in Sound and Video", Lang will provide a
unique overview of nature sound recording as "art", discuss different
ways to listen to nature, and summarize his recent work with digital
cinematography of singing birds.
The Club will be hosting Lang for dinner at Taste of Thai Express (Rt.13N
downtown) at 5:30 pm prior to the meeting.  This is a great opportunity
for members to meet Lang in a casual setting and socialize with other
members while enjoying some great food.  If you would like to join us for
dinner, please rsvp to cl...@juno.com  by Sunday evening so that
reservations can be made.

Keep warm while you're birding this weekend and we'll see you Monday
night.

Colleen Richards
Cayuga Bird Club