The Cayuga Bird Club is pleased to welcome Nathan Senner, PhD candidate
in the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, as guest speaker
at our monthly meeting on Monday, April 11 at 7:30 pm at the Cornell Lab
of Ornithology.  Nate's presentation - "Why the Hudsonian Godwit is the
Coolest Bird Ever" - will be about his work on the migration strategies
of Hudsonian Godwits and the impact that global climate change is having
on long-distance migratory birds.

The Club will be hosting Nate for dinner at Aladdin's in Collegetown at
5:30 pm prior to the meeting.  This is a great opportunity for members to
meet Nate and socialize with other members while enjoying some great
food.  If you would like to join us for dinner, please rsvp to
cl...@juno.com by Sunday evening so that reservations can be made.

And don't forget our pre-meeting cookies and conversation at the Lab at
7:15

Have a great weekend of birding and hope to see you Monday night,
Colleen Richards