This morning (Wed 24 Aug) from Snyder Rd behind the airport I had a brief
glimpse of the 2 Great Egrets flying north-ish above the trees by the
Borg-Warner factory at 6:31am, but I lost track of them while moving to what I
thought would be a better vantage.
Stuart Krasnoff saw them in a tree together yesterday evening at 7:45pm in
Jetty Woods looking from Treman Marina.

--Dave Nutter
Ithaca, NY