This morning (Thursday 25 August) at 6:42am I watched the 2 Great Egrets fly over the Equine Drug Testing Lab (opposite the east end of Cherry Rd, north of the airport) and toward the Cornell experimental ponds which were hidden from my view by fences and vegetation.  Again, anyone with access to this area, I'm interested in confirmation that the egrets are feeding there.
Yesterday evening at 8:15pm the 2 Great Egrets were near each other in a tree along Cayuga Inlet at the edge of Jetty Woods.
--Dave Nutter