Can anyone tell if this bird is suffering the same impairment of its wing as
the original Loon. That may make this call a little easier.

Also, for people who have observed this present Loon and the environs, is
there a greater expanse of water that will allow the bird to take off this
time, if it is not the injured one?

Thanks.

Linda