Last Friday 3/16 there was also a good movement of Lesser Black-backed
Gulls through Stewart Park.  See here for photos and eBird checklist:

Thinking that this influx might become a regular occurrence, I checked the
meager gull flocks more often in the following evenings without finding any
other Lessers.  In fact, I barely found any gulls at all.  There weren't
any sightings reported to eBird of Lesser black-backed Gull at Stewart Park
between 3/16 (group of 3 birds and hybrid) and yesterday 3/25 (5 birds).

Yesterday I saw an adult LESSER BLACK-BACKED GULL moving up the lake at
Taughannock SP and a pair of RED-BREASTED MERGANSERS among 94 COMMON
MERGANSERS from East Rd. at Montezuma.

Good birding,
Tim Lenz
t...@cornell.edu