Yesterday (Sunday, 5/13) our SFO group made a quick stop at the
Hawthord Orchards at ~7:20am, where we heard a CANADA WARBLER singing
in the NE corner (near the white house), saw a female BLACK-AND-WHITE
WABLER, near the NE entrances, and saw/heard a BLUE-HEADED VIREO in
that NE forest/ravine. We didn't explore the orchards beyond just a
small NE loop, and didn't see/hear any other migrants.

Suan