  From: Ann Mitchell
  To: John and Fritzie Blizzard
  Cc: geoklop...@gmail.com ; CAYUGABIRDS
  Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 10:41 PM
  Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Ticks & Trip to Lindsay Parsons

  Just to let you know, that not everyone gets a circular rash. It is a great
warning to the people who are "lucky" (not a good word to use for the bite,
but...) enough to get the rash. Beware because you can be bitten and never
develop a rash. If you feel ill, don't ignore it. Seek treatment. I worked for
a doctor who knew. Sorry about your son, Fritzie and John. Ann

  On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM, John and Fritzie Blizzard