HI all,

For the second time in a week a female Belted Kingfisher has been cruising the
creek next to my house, where there is open water. Very unusual sighting in
deep winter for up here on the mountain.

ON the downside, my walk up Mt Pleasant Road a short while ago netted precisely
NOTHING! (This is the second winter in which Rough-legged Hawk has been
decidedly absent up here).

But I did hear a Tufted Titmouse singing briefly yesterday!

Marie

Marie Read Wildlife Photography
452 Ringwood Road
Freeville NY  13068 USA

Phone  607-539-6608
e-mail   m...@cornell.edu

http://www.marieread.com

***NEW***  Music of the Birds Vol 1 ebook for Apple iPad now available from
iTunes

http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/music-of-the-birds-v1/id529347014?mt=11