I feel your pain. We have had virtually no birds for about three weeks. This
morning there was a lone Song Sparrow looking quite miserable. I suspected the
Coopers that has been seen a few times this winter. Sure enough, when we pulled
in the driveway after a trip to Montezuma, the Cooper was sitting on a tree
outside our normal viewing area from the house.

Montezuma and around was not too eventful with the high winds. We did see three
Rough-legged Hawks on the corner of Bixby and Savannah Springs Rd. one was very
dark. The others were in flight so I could not make out the coloring as well.

Diana Whiting

Diana Whiting
dianawhitingphotography.com