FYI, I'll be leading a field trip this Saturday (3/1).
We'll meet at 8am at the lab parking lot, and plan to be back around 2pm.
Forecast says cold and windy, so dress for cold and windy :-D.
Likely destinations are along the lake up to Aurora, possibly Union
Springs, and maybe the Indian Field area for Snowys etc.
All are welcome.
FMI, email or call me at 607-351-9334.

Suan

PS. Last Sunday at SSW the first wooded area of Wilson Trail North hosted
an unending supply of Robins chattering away -- I'd guesstimate several
hundreds -- all within a relatively small area.