Subject: Re: American Three-toed Woodpecker Sighting?
From: John and Sue Gregoire <k...@empacc.net<mailto:k...@empacc.net>>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 14:29:04 -0500

That would be exceedingly amazing for this area. Never say never but that
report is
entirely too casual to be believed.
--
John and Sue Gregoire
Field Ornithologists

On Sat, March 8, 2014 14:25, David Weber wrote:
Can anyone validate this sighting, or is it just another misidentification?

Good birding,
David

--

*David Jonas WeberCornell University, Class of 2016Natural Resources,
Applied Ecology*

From: Rob Blye <rwb...@comcast.net<mailto:rwb...@comcast.net>>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 21:10:04 +0000

The species has been changed to hairy woodpecker which is much more likely.

Rob Blye
East Coventry Township
Chester County, Pennsylvania