buildings?  Monolithic agriculture.  Tradition in architecture (local materials
designed for a local climate), human settlements (walkable, diverse, complex),
food.  Tradition at the wildlife refuge!  Things to think about.

On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 8:52 AM, Meena Madhav Haribal <m...@cornell.edu>
wrote:

Because what happened after that!

-----Original Message-----
From: Marie P. Read
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 8:44 AM
To: Meena Madhav Haribal; CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: RE: [cayugabirds-l] MNWR discsussion

<they were not interfering with any of the management plans. > How do you know
that?????

Marie Read Wildlife Photography
452 Ringwood Road
Freeville NY  13068 USA

Phone  607-539-6608
e-mail  m...@cornell.edu

http://www.marieread.com/

Author of Sierra Wings: Birds of the Mono Lake Basin    Available here:

http://marieread.photoshelter.com/gallery/Sierra-Wings-Birds-of-the-Mono-Lake-Basin/G0000NlCxX37uTzE/C0000BPFGij6nLfE