I seem to have inadvertently started off all the discussion of possible Goshawk
disturbance by simply inquiring as to where Foster pond is! (I am not that
familiar w the FL National Forest).

After Josh S. kindly answered me on this bird list with a message similar to
messages many of us have seen here a lot, with directions to where Foster Pond
is & the general area where he saw a N. Goshawk, Becky H. & I took a ride over
to the forest and walked in that area.

No Goshawk seen after lots of looking.

 but we had a nice wintry hike & saw a gorgeous sunset over Seneca Lake. Saw
more domestic mammals traveling there, than birds!

Sent from my iPhone
Donna Scott