To give a Wed 25th Feb update on Turkey Vulture whereabouts, about 15 were
either swirling around or sitting in the spruce trees behind the Varna
Community Center on 366 today at about 230.  There may well have been more in
the spruces, hidden.  They may be using these trees as a small local roost.  At
least a couple more were out at the Stevenson Road Composting Facility/Game
Farm, a few minutes later.

The younger of the two Bald Eagles that Kevin described at the morning Compost
Piles was circling this area also, sailing between Fall Creek and the Compost
Piles.   I saw it circle over Varna Auto Repair and then it was circling
through the Compost proper by the time I got there. (not hard, not far)  Easily
recognizable as the same bird.

There were 7 fluffy-round Bluebirds on electric wires on Ed Hill Rd, Freeville,
just S of Hile School Road this afternoon at 4pm.

Anne