The date was 4/8/2015.  Hollie sighted an Osprey flying over Game Farm and Rt
366 afternoon of 4/7/2015.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Karel V. Sedlacek" <k...@cornell.edu>
Date: 04/09/2015 7:23 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L <cayugabird...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: Olin the Osprey is back

First definite sigthing of Olin the Game Farm Osprey Nest male was 7:50 AM on
the NW tower at GF.  He was happily eating a Koi fish.  8:20 AM he flew to the
new nest riser and flapped, poked around and sat for a few minutes.  Then off
down the tree line west and then south to the reservoir or Common Lands.
Later, 12:45-1:10 Olin ate another fish and worked on the nest. Landed briefly
on one of the double sided poles then went to the Nest.  Mr Lefty, the RTHA was
near by both times and appeared at ease.