Well, I do really like Red Foxes. I'm glad to know they like to eat
chipmunks. I can't help but think Red Squirrels are cute. I blame
Beatrix Potter.

I think some Disney films I was shown in early childhood damaged my
ability to accept the food chain. I just want all the animals to be
herbivores who are friends!

I guess I just have completely illogical biases for some creatures, but
nature does not support favoritism based on cuteness.

Thank you for the gently phrased reality check, Chris.

Melanie