From: bounce-121336216-25065...@list.cornell.edu
<bounce-121336216-25065...@list.cornell.edu> on behalf of Peter
<psara...@rochester.rr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:11 PM
To: Dave Nutter; CayugaBirds-L b
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Feeder birds

I have a song sparrow as well Dave.....along with 2 white throats (of
different flavors) along with lots of blackbirds (red wings, grackles,
starlings) and a female cardinal eating suet!!

Stay warm all. Can Spring be far away?
Pete Sar

On 3/14/2017 10:30 PM, Dave Nutter wrote:
> I, too, did some feeder-watching this afternoon. I was hoping for a Fox
> Sparrow, a species which I saw in my yard a few years back during a late
> heavy snowstorm. My hopes were raised briefly by what turned out to be a Song
> Sparrow, which eventually fed on a suet/seed block, a behavior I hadn't seen
> before. I guess that bird must innovate to stay fed.
>
> I also saw an Icterid which I expected to be a local Red-winged Blackbird,
> since they have been in the area and even sung from my yard, where they nest.
> Instead it turned out to be a Rusty Blackbird, a new species for my yard,
> although there is a bit of woods and wetland adjacent. I think it was
> visiting feeders at my neighbor's.
>
> --Dave Nutter

Cayugabirds-L Subscribe, Configuration, and Leave
Instructions<http://www.northeastbirding.com/CayugabirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm>
www.northeastbirding.com
Cayugabirds-L – Subscribe, Configuration and Leave . Cayugabirds-L is an email
list (the List) focused on the discussion of birds and birding in the Finger
Lakes ...

> ARCHIVES:
cayugabirds-l - The Mail
www.mail-archive.com
cayugabirds-l Thread; Date ; Earlier messages; Messages by Date 2017/01/04 Re:
[cayugabirds-l] Help with list serve Donna Lee Scott

> http://ebird.org/content/ebird/
[http://ebird.org/content/ebird/wp-content/uploads/sites/55/SPTA_rating.jpg]<http://ebird.org/content/ebird/>

eBird<http://ebird.org/content/ebird/>
ebird.org
Please join us in congratulating Chloe Marshall of Castro, Chile, winner of the
February 2017 eBird Challenge, sponsored by Carl Zeiss Sports Optics.

> --
>

> -----
[http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6b/AVG_wordmark.png/220px-AVG_wordmark.png]<http://www.avg.com/>

AVG 2017 | FREE Antivirus & TuneUp for PC, Mac, Android<http://www.avg.com/>
www.avg.com
Download FREE antivirus and malware protection. Tune up your PC, Mac and
Android devices for peak performance. Surf safely and privately, wherever you
are.