Two Fridays ago Matt Young
stoped by for a visit. In the course of our chatting he mentioned that unlike
last year this’ll be a good year for feeder birds since there isn’t much wild
food. WOW was he right. In the last few days my feeders in Dryden village have
been visited by countless   Chickadees tufted tit mice. Downey and Harry wood
peckers small flocks of pine Siskins and. Gold finches. Several each of white
and red breasted nuthatches pairs of Carolina wren bousefinch and red belly
woodpeckers several morning doves and probably a lot more that slips my mind.
Some year.
Waiting for evening and blue grosbeaks.

Best
Bard