Yep, but the BBA's granularity is very coarse. It will tell you if Cooper's
Hawks were recorded breeding somewhere in a given block 5 kilometers square,
but it won't tell you if the selective cut you're planning at GPS coordinates
___  goes through the heart of a traditional Cooper's Hawk nesting territory.
For that you need more precise location info.

-Geo