Note that the 2K acres is not entirely panels- some of the extra is buffers
for sensitive riparian areas which would be critical.
   Some towns have tried to work in requirements about decommissioning
panels in the future.
     There are some smaller farms that run sheep for grazing- not sure this
is practical for this size. At some point growth of brush would have to be
checked and it would be interesting to know how they plan to do that.
    Big solar supporter but it would be a bit alarming to be living in the
middle of this. I kind of prefer less concentrated solar farms. On the
other hand it’s location next to large transmission lines make it sensible
and such a large area where people rarely go could make great habitat for
birds.

TD

--
Tobias Dean, Furnituremaker