I agree wholeheartedly. It’s a lot of fun and a great way to find birds whose
songs I’m not familiar with. I was out in Arizona last week and the sound ID
helped me find birds I had never seen before.
Question to the group.  If Merlin picks up a bird that is a life list bird and
you don’t eyeball it can you list it as heard?  I would think not but I’m
interested in thoughts from you all
Jim Gaffney

Sent from my iPhone