OK, I officially give up after not attracting any martins for many 6 years (I
think). I am selling my housing setup. It is the basic gourd starter set from
the Purple Martin Conservation Association. I also added a 6 gourd expansion
pack (weird, did I just realize I might be an optimist?) but I stole two gourds
off of it that I am keeping as the Tree Swallows now expect that luxury each
spring. Each of the ten gourds has a vent hole added, a porch, and an owl
guard. One or two gourds have some exploratory chewing from squirrels, but none
that affects the use of the house (see pic). This is the set:
https://www.purplemartin.org/shop/product/grsbeg/gourd-rack-starter-bundle-excluder-gourds/

You can find the expansion set at that site and all the other goodies (oh yeah,
there is a raccoon guard and a couple of Martin decoys).
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8g6frpdwd7fltcy/AADk1SCCp3YqcFRovNNbOyWKa?dl=0

Pics of the set can be downloaded here:

They have been sitting outside for maybe 6 years, I bring them in for winter so
the plastic is in good shape. The gourds are really nice thick plastic. One
thing you need to add is the 2ā€ x 2ā€ sleeve you put in the ground that the main
pole slides into. Mine is cemented into the ground forever. This is the needed
part:
https://www.purplemartin.org/shop/product/dgrgs/ground-stake-for-2-square-poles/

The whole thing cost me almost $1500 all totaled, I am selling at a firm 1/3 of
that - $500. Iā€™m in Danby and can give directions if anyone wants to look.
Email me offline.

Thanks!
Sherwood