We had a three individuals arrive in November, stay a few days and nothing
since. The same for white-throated sparrows. None of the irrupting finches
have graced this western basin location. We do have three or four
Red-breasted nuthatch that bred here again this year and appear to be
staying with us; we now have had them year-round for 3 consecutive years.

We are curious as to what happened with the tree sparrows this fall. Does
anyone have them or white-throated sparrows in numbers?

The Schuyler County CBC will be on 31 December this year.