There has been a quite small flock of mixed white-throats and tree sparrows along the 2 track N of Hile School rd. Between 148 and 220. Encountered 3-4 tree sparrows in brushy spots next to road also. But not daily.  Maybe 2 seen at my feeders at 147 but less regularly than purple and house finches for sure.
Anne
Sent from my iPhone