I had the same questions and found this stating no harlequin.

The daily limit of 6 ducks includes all mergansers and sea ducks (scoters,
eiders, and long-tailed ducks) and may include no harlequin ducks and no
more than 2 mallards (1 of which may be a hen), 3 wood ducks, 2 black duck,
1 pintail, 1 scaup (except 2 may be taken during the 20 days described in
the seasons table), 2 redheads, 2 canvasback, or 4 total sea ducks (of
which no more than 3 scoters, 3 eiders, or 3 long-tailed ducks). Of the 3
eiders, no more than 1 may be a hen. For all other duck species found in
New York, the daily limit is 6.

https://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/28888.html

Duane