Greetings, all -

Apologies for the inconsistent start time on the CBC site for the re: the
January 2nd Christmas Bird Count Compilation event.  The Dec Newsletter is off
by a wee bit (we were still locking in some details when it was published); the
correct info is in the
Calendar<https://sites.google.com/site/cbc14850/calendar?authuser=0> and has
been repeated below:

  *   The compilation gathering will by hybrid this year

  *   It will be held on Monday, January 2, from 7:30-9:00 pm (doors open at
7pm) at the Lab of Ornithology, and via Zoom
Thank you to our superb friends at the Lab for making the in-person part of our
event possible this year!

  *   The counts will be tabulated and presented by our count compiler, Paul
Anderson, and there will be an opportunity for everyone to share their
highlights (or lowlights), and just chat in general

  *   If you are attending remotely, please register for the Zoom event at:
tinyurl.com/cbccbc2023<https://tinyurl.com/cbccbc2023>

I look forward kicking off the new year with you all through this wonderful
event.

Good birding!

- S