As of 9:07am the Snow Goose is still/again grazing on the lawn between the
Cayuga Waterfront Trail and Cayuga Inlet next to the Children’s Garden and
Taughannock Boulevard (NYS-89). I did not get close, but through binoculars it
looked normal. Runners and walkers pass it without either being bothered.

I should add that my explanation of summer Snow Geese around being disabled
veterans is an educated guess. If this bird has difficulty flying, it may also
be limited where it can climb from the water to & from the lawn, and it may be
reluctant to go up & down the embankment unnecessarily.

- - Dave Nutter