ADD<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=VS&compId=2&common_email=ashish.ku...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=A>
 UPDATE
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=VS&compId=2&common_email=ashish.ku...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=U>
 REMOVE
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=VS&compId=2&common_email=ashish.ku...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>

Hi Associate,

  Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

WebSphere Developer...Need USC/GC only

*Project Location*

South Florida. FL

*Duration*

3 months /Contract To Hire

* **
Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview Mode: Telephonic followed by Skype*

*Need USC/GC only*

*Skills:*

   - Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
   - *SAP Exchange infrastructure (XI) or Process Integration (PI)
   administration certification highly desired*.
   - *7+ years of related experience, or advanced degree or 5 years of
   experience in IBM WebSphere with Message Broker (WMB), Adapter for SAP, MQ
   *
   - Working knowledge of *DataPower, or Service Registry and Repository
   (WSSR), or*
   - *Extreme Scale or IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for SOA
   Platform helpful*
   - Experience *WebSphere implementation(s) and sustained operations
   support.*
   - Development and maintenance of *WMB/SAP interfaces and multiple ERP
   system integration*
   - High transaction volume and *E-Commerce environments*
   - *Retail and wholesale experience a plus*

Thanks & Regards,

*Ashish Kumar Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter*

*RG Talent Inc*

*32108 Alvarado Blvd, Union City, CA 94587*

Phone : 510-443-0757 Ext 114

Email : *ashish.ku...@rgtalent.com*

G-Talk,Yahoo : *ashish.rgtalent*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at
rem...@rgtalent.com and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.*