please send me resume at r...@rgtalent.com

Hi Associate,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Senior Network Engineer

*Project Location*

Boston MA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI::Telephonic Followed by skype*

* EAD,GC,USC only *

The Engineer will be specifically working on the design and recommendations
of the lower/softer layers of the firewalls improving the protection in
being able to get from point A to point B.
   The team consists of multiple groups for Cyber Security, Resiliency,
Records and Data Management and Security Engineering teams.

*Required Skills*

   - 5+ years minimum Network Firewall Security Engineering
   - Must have a majority of Palo Alto and Cisco experience
   - Must have very good communication skills written and verbal
   - In addition to good technical acumen must have the ability to speak
   plain business English to functional business areas and executives
   - Must have conceptual design and documentation experience to be able to
   gather requirements for users, research, document and make recommendations
   and provide risk assessment.
   - Must be onsite daily

*Regards,*

*Rupa Kumari*