  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Balamurugan
Singaram
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2007 7:11 AM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CUE,call forward busy is not working via PSTN
Line.

Hi,

The call-forward busy is working when call is called from CCM to CME, codec
g729.

When I try call from PSTN to CME, call-forward is not working, I get busy
tone after 3 ring.

Note - I have configured trancoder in CME.

Thanks,
Bala.