Hi Vik,

  I am using the following command as below, so the 10 digit number hit CUE as
4 digit number.

  dialplan-pattern 1 4085551... extension-length 4

  I think it should hit CUE voicemail.

  Could please let me know your suggestion.

  Thanks,
  Bala.

Vik Malhi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      I am pretty sure you are using dialplan pattern- the called-number will
be expanded from 4 digits to 10 digits when the call coming in from the PSTN is
forwarded. Ensure you have a dial-peer with the expanded number (all other
settings are the same as the current dial-peer pointing to CUE).

  Use the "debug voip dialpeer" command to help troubleshoot.

  Vik Malhi
CCIE Voice Instructor / Developer - IPexpert, Inc.
CCIE Voice #13890 CCSI #31584
Toll Free: +1.866.225.8064
International: +1.810.326.1444