I currently have the CME BACD script up and running with the aa-pilot
configured using the full e.164 number (85311124000).  When placing calls into
the script via the PSTN the calls work fine.

What I am now trying to do is setup VoIP calls into the BACD script by dialing
the on-net extension (4000) and translating it to the full aa_pilot. I have the
following setup:
- an inbound VoIP dialpeer to match the extension (4000) with a translation
profile applied to translate the called number to the full aa-pilot number.
- another voip dial-peer to match the aa-pilot number as the
destination-pattern. This dial-peer has a session target pointing to a loopback
interface on the CME router and has the BACD script ("service aa") also
configured.

Have tried a number of variations to the dial-peers but still haven't been
successful in getting it to work. Is it possible to place VoIP calls into the
CME BACD script and if so does anyone have an example configuration?

thanks
Mike

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately,
destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not
designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions
Act 2002.