Ok, in your 2nd voip dial-peer do not put the destination-pattern and
service aa command both in it, create one dial-peer with destination-pattern
command pointing it to your loopback interface and then create an other voip
dial-peer with incoming called number xxxxxxxxxxx command and there use the
service aa command with no destination-pattern in it.

This should work, but also make sure that the codec has to be G711ulaw and
DTMF h245-alpha

Thanks

Ovais.

--