Edward,
Honestly, not sure since I have never tried.  The only
thing I have walked into the lab with was my wallet
and my cell phone.  They take your cell phone and put
it on a cabinet to grab when you leave.  Maybe someone
else on this mailing list could help where I cannot.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.