The best way in the lab is the one you are instructed to use:-)

I think adding the CME as an h323 gw is the easiest way but as you scale the
gk becomes more important for ongoing management. SIP requires an MTP and
hence becomes a little more complicated. But thats just my opinion.

Vik Malhi - CCIE #13890
Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities

IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video-On-Demand
and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S Lab, CCIE
Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and CCIE Storage
Lab Certifications.

  _____