From: Christian Narvaez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 8:46 AM
To: Gregory Jost (grjost)
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: RE: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Unity 4.0(5) - VM Selection

Thanks Gregory!

I just tested your recommendation in my lab and it worked. The only constrain
is that due to is not valid to use wildcards in the CTI_RP, the voicemail where
the call is redirected will be fixed. Then it would be needed N number of
Pilot Points/CTI_RP for N number of phones in cases is  required the ability to
forward the call to ANY voicemail. It would be nice to find a way to avoid that.

Have a good week