From: Mark Snow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 5/14/2008 4:29 PM
To: Christian Narvaez
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Unity 4.0(5) - VM Selection

Foward the call to 7xxxx where xxxx is the other VM Box you want it to
hit (for this example maybe 2001).
7xxxx (literally just 7xxxx) is the trigger for a UCCX application
that preserves whatever 'xxxx' was in a variable (in this case 2001).
Then a new number is formed to make it like "#" + "xxxx-variable" so
the new number is "#2001".
Then forward #2001 back to the UCM where it matches a CTI RP that is
"#xxxx" and FwdsAll to VM with a New VMProfile that has only the mask
XXXX (so it strips the #) - then it forwards properly into the correct
Subscriber box.

Sorry - got to typing and didn't really give a hint - gave the answer
- sometimes I get carried away in thinking up a way to solve it that I
forgo the fishing lesson for the fish :)
Ah well - next time perhaps.

--
Mark Snow
CCIE #14073 (Voice, Security)

Senior Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.309.413.4097
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities