From: Mehmet Tufekci <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 12:04:35
To: OSL CCIE Voice Lab Exam<ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] GDM Log-in

Hi All,

Am I wasting my time trying to figure out a way to get GDM log-in to
work directly, without pressing 9? I am trying to use the shared line
and go thru there but no luck. Also I tried couple of other ways like
forwarding VMs to distribution list so users in the list will receive
the VMs in their mailboxes.

Regards,

Onur.