Hi,

Here is a quota from someone about the solution but I was not able to figure
out how to get it running. Please let me know if this makes sense to you.

Regards,

Onur.

"Yes, there is no need to create separate voice mail box for 2nd
line, just use the same mailbox to access the GDM, the phone belongs
to one person only.

There is no way that you could access GDM directly by pressing 9
without logging in to the mailbox first.

What u need to do is put 2nd lines DN as E.164 under first lines DN
settings in CUE. After this when u take line 2 and press message key
then it will ask for password only and then once u logged in you can
press 9 to access GDM."